HotelAppz is a next-gen, hospitality-specific, open Guest Data Hub; which is much more than just a CRM. We aggregate data from multiple sources (PMS, channel managers, surveys, chatbot, social media, etc.) that allows hotels to manage and exploit their own ‘big data’ to enrich the entire digital journey of each individual guest (pre, post, & during their stay).
Our ambition is to be the best platform in world to help hospitality providers create a strong loyalty bond with travellers using all digital channels. We solve the problem of all those who say “we don’t have the time to manage guest relations” by automating and personalizing marketing using big data and AI.
HotelAppz has deep 2-way integration with many PMS and guarantees openness to third party apps so hotels are free to create their optimal ‘Hotel Tech Stack’. It also offers a central reports cockpit (Business Intelligence) to track marketing efficiency and includes a GDPR compliance hub.
In addition, we offer a complete Loyalty Program which is essential for hotels to create and maintain good client relationships. If you’re looking for a dynamic, young, and fun start-up to advance your career, then look no further, HotelAppz is your answer.
About The Role
As Marketing Specialist, your role will be to create, implement and manage a comprehensive marketing and communications plan. Your marketing strategy will be focused on driving pipeline growth and enhancing the company’s image and product positioning on social media and within the market. You will be based in our Paris office (Welcome City Lab – Paris incubator), to drive the marketing strategy and to manage our online brand and help us generate more qualified incoming leads. Be our growth hacker and find the right targets markets on social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) We value marketers who are quantitative, open minded, and unafraid to fail. If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and grow all social selling networks
- Develop a growth hacking strategy that delivers great results
- Create and execute a go-to-market plan that sparks explosive growth upon launch
- Design and implement a full inbound marketing campaign
- Manage and track marketing and user acquisition budget
- Build, measure, and learn from growth experiments
- Establish success metrics that can measure marketing success
- Review reports coming from multiple sources to strengthen an overall action plan
- Write copy/content for articles, website, and other publications
- Create customer success stories (written, videos, and in conjunction with our partners)
- Analyse market data and competition to adapt marketing strategies as necessary
- Experience in managing social media website content and brand promotion
- Analytical – able to interpret data to define direction, key drivers and objectives
- Ability to drive focus, prioritization and effective time / project management
- Communication – strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate in writing, verbally and present throughout all levels of the organization and externally
- Autonomy – able to prioritize high-return opportunities and multi–task without intervention
- Innovation – comfortable in trying new procedures and approaches and taking calculated risks to “test and learn”
- Self-starter, know how to approach the job, passionate about the hospitality / travel industry
- Fluent in both French and English (written & verbal)
- Hotel Industry, Social selling, CRM knowledge, a plus
- Our ideal candidate has a few years of marketing experience
HotelAppz is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter.
- Travel / Hotel Industry
- Information Technology & Services